Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Comic 11- No rest for the weary



































   ...Aaaaaaand we're back! I hope you all haven't missed me too much, but I want to thank those of you that kept checking in for a new comic periodically. Because of that, the site has passed a mile-stone: 500 page-views! When I saw that, it definitely made me eager to get back to you all.

   As for where I've been... To put it simply, the last few months have been rough. Almost as soon as I posted the last comic before my hiatus, I got sick. After three weeks of that, I was starting to recover when I got hit by another infection that laid me out even harder than the first time. The most frustrating part was that it force me to delay my defense until this summer. Somewhat of a bummer, but not much I could do about it. At least I could find a little humor in the misfortune, eh? :-)

  Comic 11 doesn't have the level-of-detail some of the past comics have, mainly due to my desire to produce something for you guys. It does, however, feature a new character, Jon. Read up more about him in the Collection Box. Also, for the near-future, updates for the comic and images will be on a semi-regular basis. I still have work and my defense to prepare for now that I am healthy, but I will try to keep from similarly long breaks like the one that separated Comics 10 and 11.

  Other than that, it's good to be drawing again, good to be healthy, and good to be back! And check in regularly for more Ent-thusiastic fun!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment